Putting "Fun" Back In "Fundraiser".  

Posted by Greyhounds Rock

Hey,

So as Paul just said to me, we're in the "crunch time".  Having absolutely no sense of time, but a loudly empty stomach, my mind wandered to such delights as Heath Bars, granola and eating in general.  But what he actually meant, it seems, is that we are getting really close to the Main Event.......YIKES!  and YIPPEEEE!  and such!

Basically, for those of you who are nearly as confused as I am, (and Crikey, I feel for you)! this means that in 27 days from now (right, Paul)? the Vincent Michael Gallery will be showing the works of all the artists we list here...and then some!  The opening will be from 5p.m. until 9p.m. at the Piazza and the art will be available for ten days.

Don't worry though!  We will also have a virtual/online gallery so that you may see/purchase the pieces, even if you cannot attend the opening or the following day's Main Event.  As we have pieces arriving at the gallery already, I suppose I should get of my duff and go and photograph some of them, what?!

Tell you what; it's a bit of a crazy time for me the next few days.  I'll be back in Near Reality on Tuesday.  Or  Wednesday.  And then I'll take a few pics to show the sort of wonderful work the artists have been so kind to give us and ultimately, the Greyhounds.

Meanwhile, lookout!  I do still have access to a friend's computer until I pay the bill for mine.....so, be warned....I may ramble on muchly before I come back to the N.R.

x

This entry was posted on Friday, September 3, 2010 at Friday, September 03, 2010 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 comments

Anonymous  

Linda Anns Greyhound Rescue just joined the line up.

On facebook alone betwwen LITFL and the Mods over 100 peeps have been invited.

How many people can the Piazza hold PLENTY MORE.....

Paul

September 3, 2010 at 3:17 PM
Anonymous  

Reality whats that no room for reality in a greyt grass roots effort such as this. If reality was even a thought in my mind we wouldnt have got the ball rolling for fear of getting the ball rolling. we are having a blast come and join us and have ablast too

{Paul

September 4, 2010 at 1:08 AM

Paul--

LMAO! Get some sleep, sunshine! Now, I'm off to check out Linda Ann's...

x

September 5, 2010 at 12:50 AM

Benss X638 Tablet PC

December 19, 2011 at 6:22 PM

I enjoyed very much these fifteen days in Barcelona. I met so many kind people of all around the world. I will ever remember the good time I spent in this great city. There are so many different architectures to see when walking in the streets. It’s wonderful!
photos

February 7, 2012 at 7:55 PM

Post a Comment